K Blog!

+12 Years to start my First Blog!

I can not believe my self that I had finally made it. It took me +12 years to reach to this point.

Actually, I wanted to start this blog from years. A year after year, I delayed it till I finally released it today (19th June, 2011).

The date has a story behind it but, I prefer to keep it for my self as a little secret.

It is really very weird feeling to start writing after all these years, I spent long time online writing in public forums, sharing, leading forums, watching others experience and working in a dynamic world that has new things every minute. I planned for this too much but, I’ve never had the chance to do it. Yes .. Yes ..ย  you are right, the lack of Time, my work and some of what is called “my laziness” were the reasons behind this long delay!

Let’s jump to what you are gonna have on this Blog. On K Blog, you will have a closer look on my extreme sharp opinions about almost every thing, point of view in life and posts talking about my life, my fails, my successes, some memories, some craziness and few of my secrets. You will see the world through my eyes!

K Photography is a part of K Blog but, I prefer to talk about it in the next post. Stay tuned for it!

I’m unable to finish this post at the moment for a reason ๐Ÿ˜› ~may be cause it is my first post, I feel like I’m gonna write too much (& this is not a good beginning :D) so, I’ll move back with my chair and get back with a new post later, I’m sure about that;)

Enjoy the empty blog (Joke from reality :P) till I’ve something new to tell, I’m getting excited about my future posts!. I’ve a lot to tell .. really a lot!

24 Responses

1. S A S A

Congratulations Karem , i like it & waiting your posts , with my best wishes
    Mostafa

August 5, 2011 at 9:40 AM

2. Thanks for the interesting information. Subscribe to rss

July 13, 2011 at 6:12 AM

3. [Blackbird]

I Took a Tour In This Place .. Really I Appreciate Your Works And How You Are Focusing On Your Goals .. I Respect These Kinds Of Men !

Everyone Of Us Have a Different Views Or “Own Views” .. But Sometimes We Can Say That “Yeah .. That’s Right!” ~ About Something Said By Others .. And This Is What Happened With Me While Reading Your Post !

keep It UP Dude !
    Best Wishes ๐Ÿ™‚

July 12, 2011 at 1:34 PM

• Black Bird, your words inspired me that I’m walking on the right track. Thanks a lot & be sure that (Ensha’ Allah) I’ll do my best to keep it up to last minute in my life!

Thanks a lot Dear

July 15, 2011 at 11:02 PM

4. ุงู„ู ุงู„ู ู…ุจุฑูˆูƒ ูŠุง ูƒุฑูŠู…
    ู…ุนู„ุด ู…ุชุงุฎุฑุฉ ุดูˆูŠุฉ ุจุณ ุงู†ุช ุนุงุฑู ุนู„ุดุงู† ุงู„ุงู…ุชุญุงู†ุงุช
    congratulation my friend

June 24, 2011 at 3:24 AM

• ุงู„ู„ู‡ ูŠุจุงุฑูƒ ููŠู‡ ูŠุง ู…ุฑูˆุงู† ๐Ÿ™‚

ุฃุดูƒุฑูƒ ุฌุฏุง ูˆ ู†ูˆุฑุช

June 25, 2011 at 1:30 AM

5. Ola Samir

koki my sweet brother , congratulations sweetheart , am so happy for u achieving w u want for so long makings me believe that dreams come true .. keep going and be happy u deserve it my dear brother ๐Ÿ˜‰
    kisses and hugs from me and Louka ๐Ÿ™‚

June 20, 2011 at 10:01 PM

• Lola Om Laklouka, Thanks a lot Sister ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m wishing you all the best & that all your dreams come true too. Just work hard to catch them and you will reach them.

Kisses with love to you and loklok ๐Ÿ™‚

June 21, 2011 at 4:43 AM

6. Mostafa ElMeligy

Grear work ya Kimo wallahi… I know that you dreamed of such blog many years ago ๐Ÿ™‚
    Good Luck ya man and don’t forget me in your coming posts ๐Ÿ™‚

June 20, 2011 at 9:09 PM

• Big LOL ya Meligy, You are the memories guy. Yes, I wanted this from years really and El hamd le allah, I finally did it! I was shocked that you still remember this ๐Ÿ˜€

I’ll not forget you ya Meligy, You are my life time friend! ~ Rabena yedemha 3alena sadaka ๐Ÿ™‚

June 21, 2011 at 1:32 AM

7. el monaleza

mabrooooooooooooooooook

June 20, 2011 at 1:39 PM

8. el monaleza

wooooooooow nice bgad gamel awy ya kareem we el paner yganen (F)

June 20, 2011 at 1:37 PM

9. Mohamed BawaB

Congratulations KoOoK
    Let’s see what you’ve got…….don’t be boring and post always huh…
    Good luck mao.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

June 20, 2011 at 1:19 PM

10. Dandona

Wish you all the best,

You deserve it Karim.

June 20, 2011 at 11:51 AM

• Thanks a lot Pharaonic Dandona ๐Ÿ™‚

Your comment and encouragement means a lot to me!

June 20, 2011 at 2:38 PM

11. Sarah Ahmed

congratulations Kareem , really nice work
    waiting ur new posts dont late ๐Ÿ™‚

June 20, 2011 at 11:02 AM

12. Emy_Emitร

Am happy to write the first Comment…as U know i like what’s on ur head…sometimes i feel that w e have many comon ideas…i can”t wait to read ur coming posts..don’t be lazy ba2a & share as soon as u can
    Congratulations Koki

June 19, 2011 at 11:54 PM

• Emy, Thanks a lot for your lovely comment & you are not the first comment poster ๐Ÿ˜›
      I really can not wait to post my next post but, you know it is really weird feeling to start something new. I’m just hesitated about my next steps, this is a usual habit in the Libra people like me ๐Ÿ˜€

However, I’ll not be lazy any more, I just care for the quality of my next posts. Do not worry ๐Ÿ˜‰

June 20, 2011 at 1:15 PM

13. So..

Waiting for your posts .. And I think that I know your secret ..

June 19, 2011 at 9:02 PM

• So.., You are the 1st comment poster and visitor too!. I’m a speechless. But, You knew all what I wanna say ๐Ÿ™‚

June 20, 2011 at 12:48 PM